| |Less spam, fewer problems
Is spam clogging up your inbox? If so, there are a couple of things you can do to weed out most of it and keep your inbox and device safe:
- Be careful where you submit your email address.
- Unsubscribe from any unnecessary newsletters.
- Use filters and mark emails as spam to help your email provider block it more effectively.
- Never click on links in spam emails.
- Never unsubscribe from spam emails.
- Never download or open attachments in spam emails.
- Disable the automatic downloading of HTML graphics in your email settings.
- Create completely separate email accounts with different purposes.
- Do not list your email account on social media.
Donít forget, spam campaigns are still one of the main ways cyber criminals attack, so the less spam you have, the more secure you are.