How do I comment?
Click on the Comment on this blog link at the bottom of the blog post. You donít need to provide us with all your details, but we do require a valid email address for every comment. Your address will not be posted. We will only use your address if we need to clarify or respond directly to your question. We will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
How are comments reviewed?
Comments on the FCNB blog are read before they are considered for posting. We will not edit comments.
We expect participants to treat each other, the FCNB, and FCNB employees with respect. We will not post comments that are:
- Vulgar, abusive, or offensive
- Personal attacks and defamatory statements
- Product promotions, advertising, or spam
- Stock recommendations or promotions
- Unsupported accusations
- Confidential information, such as ongoing investigations or confidential filings
- Unintelligible or irrelevant
- Threats or promoting criminal activity
- Violating someoneís privacy
- Infringing copyright rules (this includes copying and pasting excerpts from other sites without permission and attribution)
If we feel your comment meets these guidelines and may be of value to other investors, we may post it for others to view. Not all comments will be posted.
We review and post during regular business hours. We endeavour to read and respond to a comment within three (3) business days of receiving it. We may not be able to respond to every comment. Please note that by submitting a comment you are not engaging the FCNB to respond.
We do not post questions from the media. We ask members of the media to send questions to the FCNB through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions as comments on our blog. If you have a topic you would like us to consider for a future blog post, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint or other question related directly to your own situation, please contact us (toll-free number 1 (866) 933-2222 or email email@example.com). Alternatively, you can use our online complaints form.