Mr. Gérald Lévesque has been practising law in the Edmundston area for more than 30 years. He is skilled in civil and criminal litigation, having appeared at all levels of court, including the Court of Appeal of New Brunswick. He has also served in various capacities on numerous administrative tribunals and boards, including the New Brunswick Branch of the Canadian Bar Association, the New Brunswick Law Foundation, the Law Society of New Brunswick and the Madawaska Law Society, among others.
Mr. Lévesque is an active member of his community and has been involved with many local organizations, including the Foundation Centre Maillet, Hockey New Brunswick, the Children’s Wish Foundation and the Knights of Columbus.
21 January 2021
20 January 2024
Professional and industry experience:
- Civil and criminal law
- Tax law
- Arbitration, adjudication and mediation
- Legislation and decision writing
- Damages, disability and injury insurance
- Université de Moncton, Faculty of Law (LL. B)
- Université de Moncton, Business Administration (B.B.A)
Human Resources and Governance Committee