Financial Education Network NB
Looking to start or continue along your journey to a more financially literate life? Then the Financial Education Network Resource Centre might be for you. We aim to provide all New Brunswickers with better access to information, tools, and resources that can help them make responsible and informed financial decisions throughout their life.
Members of the Financial Education Network NB work together to:
- harness the energy, knowledge, and skills of our members’ existing financial literacy resources to enhance programs and services in New Brunswick
- make financial literacy an essential piece of New Brunswick’s learning infrastructure
- improve the financial literacy levels of New Brunswickers
Membership of the Financial Education Network is open to individuals, organizations, or entities that are involved in or have an interest in the delivery of financial literacy programs and services. Here’s a list of members of the FEN.
- Canadian Centre for Financial Literacy
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada
- Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training & Labour
- Financial and Consumer Services Commission
- Saint John Community Loan Fund
- ScotiaMcLeod Fredericton
- University of New Brunswick - Saint John - Faculty of Business
- NB Economic and Social Inclusion Corporation
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Allan Marshall & Associates Inc.
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus
- Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (CASFAA)
To become involved, contact FCNB.