Skip to main content

Travel Insurance Agent

Any person who carries on the business of an insurance agent for travel insurance in New Brunswick must hold a valid licence. This applies to all types of selling, including in-person, in writing, telephone and online.


All travel insurance agents are required to be sponsored by an insurer that is licensed to do business in the province.